cant log in to a website

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Fri Feb 20 21:38:03 UTC 2004

Wayne Jensen wrote:
> I just tried logging into a website at my school and I
> just got a page that said I'm not authorized to view.
> I can log in no problem with internet explorer. When I
> use internet explorer though it has me sign in with
> what looks like a windows messenger login window.

Watch to see if there is a java script of something similiar that is
used.  I was trying to use a supliers site once and they had a
Microsoft Java based login procedure.  It would only work on IE.

Email the administrator of the site if you find something.

Under tools web development are some tools that you can use to
diagnose the problem.

--
Robin Laing