Postfix and Maildir

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Fri Feb 20 22:53:43 UTC 2004

On Feb 20, 2004, at 11:41 AM, Richard Welty wrote:

> the rh/fedora installation is slightly tricky, the best approach is
> to build binary rpms from the source tarball and then install the
> rpms. this is all discussed on the page that the url given above
> links to.

Actually, I found the tarball incredibly easy to build binaries with.
Simply prepare the non-root user's rpmbuild environment as outlined in
the FAQ, the do an "rpmbuild -ta <tarball>".  Twenty minutes or so
later, voila... courier-imap plus all the goodies.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting