VPN options

Todd toddb at shredsnow.com
Sat Feb 21 08:29:28 UTC 2004

from current comcast support site:

***
FAQs : Connection : Troubleshooting
Can I use a VPN connection on the Comcast High-Speed Internet Service?

Yes, you can utilize a VPN connection as a residential customer on the
Comcast High-Speed Internet Network. However, it is important to note that
Comcast Customer Care cannot provide technical support for your VPN
connection. For help setting up, using or troubleshooting your VPN
connection, please contact your company's IT department or VPN provider.

If you are able to browse web pages, send and receive your Comcast.net
E-Mail, but are unable to use your VPN, the problem is not with your
Comcast High-Speed Internet connection. Please contact your VPN provider
for assistance.
***