Two NICs and DHCPD

Srinivasan S ssrini at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 21 16:55:39 UTC 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi

I have 2 NICs in my PC running Fedora Core 1.

One NIC is used for my cable modem (eth1) and is configured to get a IP by DHCP (client).  The other NIC (eth0) is used to connect to my local network.

I am running DHCPD on the Fedora linux machine to provide IP addresses to my local network so that the internet connection can be shared.

Question :  How do I configure DHCPD so that it listens for DHCPREQUESTS only on eth0 ie. my local network card.  (The daemon should not listen for requests on eth1)

Please help
Srini