Giving up on Linux...

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Feb 22 16:57:34 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 04:17, xyzzy at hotpop.com wrote:

> I have real problems seeing how Linux is going to make it to the desktop by
> 2005 with these kinds of road-blocks.

	You'll probably get some flames out of this but I just want to say
that, as far as I'm concerned, it's ok with me if you want to run WinXP
over Linux.  Hell, you can run any OS you like.  Whatever works for
you.  I did want to comment on this part of your email, though.  Don't
worry about Linux on the desktop.  Just do what you need to do to get
your job done.  And, when your company deploys their new Linux desktop
systems in late '04 or early '05, just go ahead and use it anyway.  We
won't mind.

--
Kuramarujo - http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html