Linux 'n games

Donald Correll donaldcorrell at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 23 05:34:29 UTC 2004

Dear Carlos et al.:
  I have been able to succesfully install and run evey Loki Game under
various distors from Mandrake, and Red Hat on thru Suse (. The only game
that proved dificult was Heretic 11).Besides even finding a copy of Loki
Loader configuring xfree 86 for my Nvidia card took the most time.
 Quake 3 ran straight out of the box off the CD on Redhat 8.0, It for
instance still  runs like a bat out of Hell on Suse 9.0 Pro. Loki was
short lived but very prolific. many of these titles are still available
on sources like Ebay and Amazon. Try a google search and you might be
amazed how many and how cheap that are still available. I cannot wait
till rws long promised Postal 2 Linux arrives. That should kick ass and
rock! another link of interest might be :Damage Studios, Reconstruction
http://www.damagestudios.com/rekonstruction.php also :
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/linux/story/0,24330,3590865,00.html
Surf around this Web Site for many tips and tutorials on Linux in
Penguin friendly country.
Donald Correll