Kernel 2.6 in FC1 ?

Alberto M R Dávila amrdavila at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 17:40:24 UTC 2004

I just realized the package name is "synaptic" and is available at:

http://yarrow.freshrpms.net/rpm.html?id=736

I have apt-0.5.15cnc1-0.fdr.3.1 then invoked the synaptic (very nice tool)
but when trying to install the kernel 2.6 (as suggested by Alexandre) it
stopped saying there was an error with PGP keys, and the files were
corrupted/dumped...

Any suggestions to solve this ?

Curiously, synaptic said "synaptic-0.47-1.fr.i386.rpm" belongs to the
"obsolete and locally installed" packages (?).

Thanks, Alberto