Does "Micro$oft" sucks...?

Travis Riddle triddle at apfc.com
Tue Feb 24 17:47:25 UTC 2004

> For in that uncaring I find many of the things wrong with this world.

To make this somewhat on topic I fully appreciate what the Fedora project and the thousands of OSS enthusiasts that release/support/enhance open source software are doing for the computing industry, and I applaud them.  I just think that maybe there are other good things in the world as well.

For example (and to stay off topic a bit):

Last year alone the Gates Foundation donated a tad over 7,000,000,000 to various medical and educational programs.  Count the zero's my friend.

I fully realize that they price gouge and everything they stand for is against OSS, but 7 billion donated to the world's future each year.  That's not a bad thing.

Check them out, www.gatesfoundation.org.

Please don't reply to this forum if you have to bash me, email me personally @ shepmagoo at yahoo.com.  I probably won't reply, but we don't need to pollute the list any further.