Fedora's SSH

James Drabb JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 04:39:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 23:17, Paul Norton wrote:
> Are you trying to ssh into your local IP from outside your local
> network?!  If not (If I misread).. is Port 21 open on your firewall?
>
> - Paul

I am trying to come from outside of my local network (work) into my
local network through my router/firewall which has a public IP and is
now forwarding port 21 and I have sshd listening to port 21.

It looks like after all it is a corporate firewall issue.

Jim Drabb
The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/NT/XP or better."
So, I installed LINUX!
James Drabb JR
Senior Programmer Analyst
Davenport, FL USA