Evolution Losing Groups

Adam Voigt adam at kotisprop.com
Wed Feb 25 14:32:20 UTC 2004

I'm running Fedora Core 1, with all the latest updates, and for some
reason. Everything seems to be working 100% stable, except for
Evolution. When ever I create a group, in the menu pane on the left side
of the screen, and then add shortcuts to it, that group (tab) only lasts
for the duration of my Evolution session, and a restart of either the
computer and/or Evolution returns the left pane to the default Shortcuts
view.

Any way to make it stop losing my Group (Shortcuts)?

Thanks.

--

Adam Voigt
adam at kotisprop.com