GPG Verification error with XFree package

Bart Martens bart.martens at chello.be
Wed Feb 25 14:39:24 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 15:06, Leena Romppainen wrote:
> I'm running up2date in cron, and now I've been getting a message that
> GPG verification fails for package Free86-ISO8859-9-75dpi-fonts-4.3.0-55

This may be caused by a bad connection between your computer and the
server you're downloading from. You may want to try a different server,
see the list of mirrors on the fedora website, and the manual page(s) of
up2date.

> I was wondering if I should report cases like this?

No. This fedora-list is the perfect place to discuss such problems.

> Maybe I should
> also use apt (familiar from Debian) or yum (I've tried it a couple of
> times) as a backup system

No need to.