RH9 and FC1

Jim Bradley bmobile40 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 26 17:23:13 UTC 2004

FC1 differs in alot of ways as far as hardware support, but it doesn't
look much different from RH9 as far as the desktop goes, mostly just a
different background. I will say this. I've been having a tougher time
with usb devices under FC1. I din't have any trouble with my usb devices
under rh9.
I don't know about other people, but I went the upgrade route, rather
than a full new install, and it took a long time. About 5 hrs to complete.

Jim