df doesn't work on large drives?

Hugh Caley Hugh_Caley at affymetrix.com
Thu Feb 26 19:47:08 UTC 2004

I'm unable to use df on a large nfs mounted drive; I get the error:

bash-2.05b$ df .
df: `/nfs/rt1': Value too large for defined data type

A RedHat 9 box returns the following on the same mount:

-bash-2.05b$ df -h .
raidtome.ev.affymetrix.com:/home/tome
                      1.9T  1.6T  324G  84% /nfs/rt1

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley | Unix Systems Administrator | CIS
AFFYMETRIX, INC. | 6550 Vallejo St. Ste 100 | Emeryville, CA 94608
Tel: 510-428-8537 | Hugh_Caley at affymetrix.com