Fax printing problem

Guy Bouchard gbouchar at boutiqueduvelo.com
Fri Feb 27 12:59:46 UTC 2004

I am new to Linux and need some help to make it do what i was doing with
Win98.

I have search on the web. It seem i can't search list archive so here i go.

I am not sure how to fax but i figure i have to use kdeprintfax.

Here what i got in the journal when using kdeprintfax with KDE:

Mime type: text/plain
Command: enscript -M %psu -E -p %out %in
[ 1 pages x 1 copies
  placées dans /tmp/kde-utilisateur/kdeprintfax_htCD516
Envoi du fax en utilisant : /usr/bin/sendfax -n -h 'localhost'   -x ''
-c '' -f '' -d ''@'228-1049' '/tmp/kde-utilisateur/kdeprintfax_htCD516'

/bin/bash: line 1: /usr/bin/sendfax: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type

I got similar result with other option like Efax or mgetty.

Is something missing?

I have almost all FC1 package installed.

Thanks!
--
Guy Bouchard
383 Rang 6