Grub.conf example for anyone interested in dual or in this case tri boot.

Wade Chandler wchandler at redesetgrow.com
Fri Feb 27 14:48:24 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Fr, den 27.02.2004 schrieb Wade Chandler um 06:42:
>
> [ snipped grub.conf ]
>

>>I have many back kernels in my install which I have not cleaned up as of
>>yet, but here is still a working example.  I boot Fedora, XP, and BEOS.
>>I have never had any problems.
>>
>>Wade
>

> I feel such an uncommented example file does not help anyone. The one
> who understands what he sees could have made his grub configuration
> without such an example.
>
> You are welcome with your help Wade, but please be more verbose and
> explain to people what the settings do and what they mean (not for me).
>
> Alexander

I really don't comment things like this at times because I believe I
posted in a previous email
info grub

If I were to just post an example and then explain things which are
already in info then in my own opinion (my own) I have done an injustice
to someone.  If I can give them a working example and then they can look
up the stuff in their documentation I may be helping them better
understand their system.  I should have posted at the end of my email....
for more info do:
info grub
from the command line.  Apologies.  I just don't believe in complete
handouts.  I would rather help someone help themselves.

Wade