bootable iso

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Fri Feb 27 22:12:24 UTC 2004

Dear Linux friends,

I have an existing bootable [win based] disk that I have created.
It contains a 1.44mb bootable dos disk with menus created using a combo
of the autoexec.bat and config.sys files. I have the iso of the disk on
hdd. I would like to mount it make some changes and then re burn it to
cd. I know how to mount and read the contents but can I actaully replace
files.
I need to do this but dont have a win box to do it on as I have loaded
FC1 on my box.
Any-one know where I can find the command. I cant find one with rw
options.
this is the command I use to mount:
 mount -o loop -w -t iso9660 /mnt/backup/isos/win98se.iso /mnt/winiso/