riddle this: disc2 fails media test. And YES I have checked md5, etc...

John Christian potus98 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 05:52:03 UTC 2004

> Most people suggest installing [Fedora] using
> another method on VMware (harddrive, NFS, HTTP,
> etc.).

Thank you! Looks like it will work great. At least all
of the media tests have passed so far. AND it's faster
AND it doesn't require any blank CD's.

Sorry my VMware noob-ness spilled onto the Fedora
list.

For others who may search these archives with a
similar issue:  VMware > Edit > Virtual Machine
Settings > CD-ROM > Use ISO image > Browse to image
[yarrow-i386-disc1.iso|~disc2.iso|~disc3.iso]. Go back
"into" the VM, test the "CD", use normally. Ctrl+Alt
out of the VM to change CD's (point to another ISO
image).

-john