fedora-list digest, Vol 1 #729 - 29 msgs

David A. Frantz wizard at eznet.net
Fri Jan 9 04:25:28 UTC 2004

Thank you Fernando & Anthony;

The question of the worthwhileness, of the whole idea of compiling
Eclipse was one consideration.    It does appear, from your responses,
that it is a worthwhile effort, which is something I wasn't sure about.

I will take a bit of time perusing RedHat's site when next I have the
time online.   At one time I thought there was a page, managed by a
RedHat programmer, that laid out what needed to be done.   That is what
I was looking for.

Thanks
Dave