renaming my linux box

Ghod ghod at erols.com
Thu Jul 1 14:46:43 UTC 2004

Most people should learn the REAL way to make changes, IF by chance the
GUI doesn't work OR works incorrectly they can still function :)
Coming from a REAL REAL old schooler, I perfer to edit the files
manually, so I know they are correct. GUI is fine in some cases, but
knowing what is UNDER the GUI will greatly increase a persons know-how
when it comes to linux and better perpare them for fixing issues later.

just my .02

Ghod