renaming my linux box

Ghod ghod at erols.com
Thu Jul 1 17:21:07 UTC 2004

I prefer top posting, to each his/her own. I don't want to have to
scroll 2-3-4-5 pages down to read what the last person wrote, nor
re-read the entire thing. you can always go past the post and read what
it was in refernce to. and keeps those who have already read the enitre
thing from having to scroll, more need not scroll than do.

your OPINION is only yours.

Ghod