Cant access server behind Linksys VPN router

Billy Davis bdavis at cds-corp.com
Thu Jul 1 17:36:42 UTC 2004

We have a Redhat server that is connected to a switch, along with
multiple Windows XP PCs.  The internet is also attached to the switch, with a Linksys BEFVP41 VPN router between the switch and the DLS access point.  The hardware VPN tunnel connects successfully, and we can see all of the XP PCs on both ends of the tunnel, and can access them.  But the Redhat server is totally invisible.  What do we need to do to be able to access it?

Thanks,
Bdavis