mouse not working

Chiu, PCM (Peter) P.C.M.Chiu at rl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 13:23:39 UTC 2004

Thanks,

I have checked the archives, and appended
psmouse.proto=imps to the kernel line and reboot.

No difference.

(It also suggested using psmouse module command,
but I cannot locate the psmouse command.)

By the way, I did say that I even tried reinstalling
the OS (FC2) from scratch.  The mouse didn't work
even during the installation process.  Afterwards,
the hour glass appears during the log in sequence,
but it does not respond to the mouse movement.

But when I reboot into RH EL 3 or even XP, the mouse
works fine on this multi-booting system....

Peter