New nVidia Driver

dballester at kernpharma.com dballester at kernpharma.com
Fri Jul 2 13:50:04 UTC 2004

glxgears, tux race, chromium, foobiliard, GLTron, sceensavers...

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

Personalmente, mis problemas de suministro de software legal se limitan a
averiguar qué debo poner detrás de "apt-get install ..." omni en barrapunto

Que parte de /sbin/ifconfig eth0|grep 'inet'|awk -F' ' '{print $2}'|sed -e
s/addr:// no entiendes?
:)
GNU!

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           "eric tanguy"             |
|         |           <eric.tanguy at physique.univ|
|         |           -nantes.fr>               |
|         |           Enviado por:              |
|         |           fedora-list-bounces at redhat|
|         |           .com                      |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           02/07/2004 15:50          |
|         |           Por favor, responda a For |
|         |           users of Fedora Core      |
|         |           releases                  |
|         |                                     |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |     Para:     <fedora-list at redhat.com>                                                                                     |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |     Asunto:   New nVidia Driver                                                                                            |

I tried the new Nvidia driver and all seems works but i would like to test
it with 3D soft. Could you tell me what simple soft or game may i try to
test 3D and opengl.
Thanxes
Eric