Viewing webcam on Yahoo with GAIM on Yahoo IM

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Fri Jul 2 19:45:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 14:06, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

>     Aaron> In the meantime, you can try gnomemeeting (for Linux) and
>     Aaron> netmeeting (for Winblows).
>
> And when I'm Linux only, and she's Windows only?

    And YOU will have to call HER.  Microsoft denies the existance of
anything other than Microsoft's own NetMeeting client; you won't show up
on a browse.

    Enjoy!
Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller