3 Nic card problem and Fedora Core2.

Craig Strom cstrom at lakedalelink.net
Fri Jul 2 20:59:59 UTC 2004

I solved the 3 NIC card problem in my Fedora Core2 machine. I didn't have
time to really dig into any kernel settings as such so I ended up putting in
a fourth NIC card. Now I have three NIC cards that work and route the way I
want them to. NIC card ETH1 is there and active but will not work until I it
is installed by itself or is in a 2 NIC card system. I have no idea why ETH1
quits working when there are 3 NIC cards, but when I add the fourth NIC card
and give it the address that I had on ETH1 and the same routes, it works
perfect with the other two. Oh well, I guess it is a cheap solution with NIC
cards only costing $10 :)