How do I know if ddclient is really working properly

fedora fedora at packetstorm.org
Sat Jul 3 12:37:17 UTC 2004

After sending this i am forwarding the update to the ddclient
maintainer. Just curious if your device is a linksys.

If so,  have you updated the ios on it recently? That will break
ddclients ability to read the status.htm page.

Heres how you fix it.

edit the ddclient script and then search for linksys

replace the line that reads status.htm

with

'url'  => '/RouterStatus.htm',

The upgrade i did broke mine.