Can Nautilus CD Creator be used to burn an iso image

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Sat Jul 3 17:50:04 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 12:30, Terry Linhardt wrote:
> My question is in the subject line. Can Nautilus CD creator be used to
> create burn a CD from an iso image?
>
> I tried with drag and drop. I burned something, but the CD does not
> boot. (And it should)
>
> X-CD-Roast *will* burn iso images. Is that correct?
>
> Any other comments about CD Creator vs CD-Roast would be appreciated.

Terry,

The trick is to *right-click* on the ISO image file, then choose "Write
to CD...". It's not intuitive, but it works like a charm.

--Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 1 kernel 2.4.22-1.2197.nptl on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov