Facing RH9 -> FC2 upgrade

Ben Steeves ben.steeves at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 15:13:24 UTC 2004

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 11:57:26 -0500, Robert G. (Doc) Savage
<dsavage at peaknet.net> wrote:
> I just replaced a failed power supply on a Tyan S2468UGN SMP system with
> an Adaptec 2005S ZCR and a Matrox G450 w/dual monitors. With RH9 now
> EOL'd, I'm also facing an OS upgrade. Google searches aren't returning
> much. Has anyone on this list run into problems with any of these
> components under FC2? TIA.

I ran FC2 with a Matrox G450 for a while, and it was pretty good... a
little slow and wonky, but I think that was just the card (e.g., video
overlay only worked on the primary display).  It definitely looked
nice, though.  A heck of a lot clearer than the ATI card it replaced.

--
Ben Steeves
            ben.steeves at gmail.com
            GPG ID: 0xB3EBF1D9