Fix Broken RPM System?

Ryan R. La Mothe ryanrlamothe at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 01:54:19 UTC 2004

My, my another completely typical, clueless 16-22 year old pompous Linux prick who has no real world experience.  How entertaining.  "That Other OS".  Maybe you should get out of your dorm room, grab a hold of reality, and stop thinking the one or two little bits of information you may know gives you the right to act like an idiot to others.  Every Linux mailing list/forum is filled with people exactly like you, who "troll" around in the exact same manner as you, and that is why the word Linux leaves a bad taste in many people's mouths.

Some day when maybe have an actual job that is important to the world, you will understand the frustration and lose of income 6+ hours of downtime can have.

On another mailing list, having to do with some very nice firewall software I am beta testing for a corporate firewall, I ran into a couple of problems and had a pile of constructive criticism for the main developer.  After a very nice discussion of the criticism/suggestions listed, the developer implemented all of the suggestions for an upcoming future release and even updated the documentation both online and internally to the mailing list.  That is the difference between a professional and you.