nvidia driver causes enemy-territory to flicker

Scott Sloan devscott at charter.net
Tue Jul 6 05:00:55 UTC 2004

> I'm not Scott, but anyway... he may be talking about the .etwolf

I am Scott. Yeah you mention the right config file ~/.etwolf/etmain/
etmain.cfg

Now there is also one setup in the profile folder if you already setup
the profile.

I guess I should've ask this question earlier. What do you mean by
flicker. For instance when I start up the game, the screen flicks ones
to test the gl extenstions but that's it. If you can't get beyond this,
the problem is with opengl.

--
Scott Sloan <devscott at charter.net>