mpeg movie player

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 23:30:16 UTC 2004

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Ok, and now I see that aspell is in my $PATH, a "which aspell"
> returns:
> /root/kde3.2.3/bin/aspell
>
> So obviously there is a config problem, but where?  This is a
> konstruct built kde-3.2.3, last subjected to a "cvs up -dP" and a
> rerun thru the make garchive, and make install in each subdir,
> starting with lib, then kde, apps, and misc in that order, about a
> week ago.

I can't help you much with KDE, and forgive me if this is obvious, but
do you have aspell anywhere that a mortal user can find it? Is
/root/kde3.2.3/bin in their path?

On my system, aspell is under /usr/bin. You might want to check if
that's there, and if one aspell "points" (symlinks, scripts) to the
other.

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | It would save me a lot of time if you just gave up
westexe.demon.co.uk    | and went mad now.