MegaRAID SATA 150-6

yavorsky gaetan gaetan.yavorsky at easy-france.com
Wed Jul 7 13:38:31 UTC 2004

About the drivers, megaraid.o or megaraid2.o will work.
Regarding the throuput, I run with 2 drives in RAID1 conf ( system,
swap, and data ).
Running hdparm -t /dev/sda shows a throuput of about 25 MB/sec.
I don't know if it's reliable, since I previously thought that the
hdparm tool was for IDE drives.
Gaetan Y.