Linux audio player

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Jul 7 16:13:00 UTC 2004

At 09:14 PM 7/6/2004, Wayne Steenburg wrote:
>I also have quite the cd colection, I just rip them all to mp3 and burn
>them to disc.  My car player decodes mp3's.  One step short of XM or
>Sirius :)

Same here... I have about 500 CD's worth of music, which will likely end up
consuming 250GB of hard drive space when I eventually store them all as WAV
files. Then a nice cron job every night to check for new WAV files and
automatically rip them to MP3 and OGG, and I'm good to go. Someday when I
have time, of course.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz