Help needed - Cant Upgrade from Samba 3.0.3-5

Paul Farrow fedora2 at farrowcomputing.com
Wed Jul 7 21:49:45 UTC 2004

Firstly apologies but I am new to this list, is there a way to browse
all the old mails???

Now my problem - I upgraded from redhat 9.0 to Fedora 2 running on a
mini-itx v8000 board.  Now I had to use the additional iso image to due
to the reboot bug but Samba now doesnt appear to have a smbmount command
and no mount.smbfs in /sbin.  Therefore I cant mount my windows shares
any more.

When I try to upgrade to samba-3.0.4-2.src.rpm it keeps telling me that
it failed dependencies that it needs 3.0.3 well I can find the 3.0.3-1
version but not 3.0.3 exactly to use for the upgrade first???

What am I doing wrong ???

Thanks for any help in advance.

Paul Farrow