Gnome-panel exited abnormally

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Jul 8 11:38:21 UTC 2004

Jim Cornette wrote/ha scritto, On/il 08/07/2004 13:20:

> Serge de Souza wrote:
>

>> Jim Cornette wrote:

>>> Right click the mouse on the desktop. Choose open terminal. Then
>>> type gnome-terminal &
>>>

>> Certainly means type: gnome-panel &
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> Serge
>>

> Thanks Serge,
>
> gnome-panel &
> is what should have been written.
>
> As a curiousity, is the person having gnome-panel crashing using any
> third party software? If the user is not using third party software,
> such as ximian. What hardware is the person experiencing the crash on?

At the question: are you using Ximian?? he said: what is Ximian?? I am
using a standard FC2 upgraded from FC1....
Hardware is standard, with nVidia chip: but problem seems to be solved
by using kde for a while and then terminating session and switching back
to a Gnome sssion...
Tnx

--
 Antonio

 Working with Mozilla 1.7 on Linux Fedora Core 2