automatic update

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Thu Jul 8 13:44:57 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 09:25 -0400, Philip A. Pearson wrote:
> thanks,  I was using linux 9.  I went to the fedora page and downloaded
> the 64 core and burned 4 CDs.  I then did a clean install from those
> CD's.  that was about 3 days ago.
> I just ran the command that you suggested and got:
>
> xorg-x11-devel-6.7.0-2
> xorg-x11-devel-6.7.0-2
> xorg-x11-libs-6.7.0-2
> xorg-x11-libs-6.7.0-2
> xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.7.0-2
> xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.7.0-2
> xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU-6.7.0-2
> xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU-6.7.0-2

I haven't been following this thread, but from this email, it looks like
there are *two* packages of same version for the ones above?  You may
need to remove one of each of the ones above to help solve it?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"