FC2 ftp installation error msg "Unable to retrieve [path]/netstg2.img"

Jason Dravet dravet at calumet.purdue.edu
Thu Jul 8 15:05:38 UTC 2004

Is the ftp or http server you are trying to download from running IIS 6?  I
have tried dozens of times to get FC1 and/or FC2 to ftp or http install from
my IIS 6 server with zero luck.  I finally gave up, and setup Apache 2.0.50
on a Windows 2003 box and the install works.  I think the problem is that
IIS 6 now follows strict protocols about how it talks to clients.

Jason

Message: 3