make dep fails - unresolved symbols - issue still present.

Kevin F. Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Fri Jul 9 03:34:17 UTC 2004

Ok, I treid the variations on the compilation procedures, and I'm still
getting the same error.  I also erroneously reported the error in make
modules, when its actually (having seen it again) in make modules install.

The error again: when running make modules install

unresolved symbols in binfmt_elf.0