Mounting an iso image of a music disk

Joan Moreau joan.moreau at m4x.org
Fri Jul 9 07:40:35 UTC 2004

Hi all !

I made a ISO image of a CD containing music, not to carry my CD player
all the time ;-)

So, now, how can I mount this image, so to be able to listen to my CD
from the harddrive ?

For now, I got that :

/mangue # mount -o loop CD1.iso /mnt/fakecd//
*mount: you must specify the filesystem type

*/mangue # mount -o loop -t iso9660 CD1.iso /mnt/fakecd//
*mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
       or too many mounted file systems
       (could this be the IDE device where you in fact use
       ide-scsi so that sr0 or sda or so is needed?)
*
Thanks

Joan