wacom tablet broken on FC2 update kernels

Adam Cooper adam.cooper at port.ac.uk
Fri Jul 9 08:05:46 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 21:44, Paul Raines wrote:
> The buttons still work but the mouse cursor is instantly
> moved to the top right corner on any movement.  One can get it to
> move inward a few millimeters before it jumps right back to the corner.

I have that exact same problem. Though I use a NISIS tablet which uses
the AIPTEK driver. I assumed that it was the driver that was b0rked and
so gave up trying to get it to work. Wrestling with hardware is getting
very tiresome indeed.

Hearing that Wacom tablets are also affected bring a new ray of hope.

--
Adam Cooper <adam.cooper at port.ac.uk>