MP3 codecs and players

Daniel Ulfe danielulfe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:13:28 UTC 2004

Download xmms form www.freshrpms.net .In this site are a lot of .rpm
specific for FC2 et al that complements with a lot of multimedia
packages that FC2 distribution doen't have. I have XMMS installed from
this site and works fine with MP3 files.

I recomend to install apt and synaptic (graphic front-end update for
apt) package from frehshrpms site and update FC2 official package and
freshrpms packages from this excelente mirror. Only kernel updates of
FC2 are not in freshrpms but for the rest of updates are an excelent
site. This update site frequently works better than FC2 official
update site. Frequently downloads update from FC2 are stalled. This is
also a way to update FC2 ussing apt-get command insteado of yum or
up2date (realy a yum front-end).

Regards

Daniel