Matlab 6.1 on Fedora core 2

Peter Teuben teuben at astro.umd.edu
Fri Jul 9 18:18:56 UTC 2004

such commercial programs often fail because of the newer shared lib versions,
games have the same problem. You may have success with either a chroot type
approach, or check out http://freshmeat.net/projects/rtldi/ for an interesting
ELF interpreter which can startup programs using older libraries.

- peter