Logging On Help

Shadow Shadow at shadowsnetwork.com
Fri Jul 9 21:06:30 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone......things are seemingly going well with learning Fedora Core 2, but today, I ran into a problem and don't know where to begin to resolve it or what caused the problem in the first place.  I can't seem to log on to a user account that I created for myself. I can, however, sign on as root. The error message says that I am using an incorrect username or password.  I DO know that I am using the correct username and password and I did check to make sure Capslock wasn't on and that I was using the correct letter case.  So I delete the account....including the home directory and recreated the account.  The same thing.....been working on this one all day.  Can someone tell me what is wrong or point me to the right direction to solve this problem?

Shadow