redhat tutorial

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 11 22:38:37 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 11:34:42PM +0800, Dexter Ang wrote:

> How about just using plain old HTML with screenshots? Can't possibly get
> any more cross-platform than that. Plus maybe some form of short
> "quizzes" at the end of each section.....

Do look at the apache documentation and how they manage multiple
languages. All the world is not English -- provide a structure
where  translators can help you.

You might also like to dust off the old BSD learn package
if you can find it.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	/dev/dull where most of what I type originates.