Vmware and samba

Raúl Moratalla raul.moratalla at ono.com
Mon Jul 12 00:11:16 UTC 2004

Hi!

I have tried to configure samba with vmware for share files between
Linux and my virtual machine (windows me) but I can't see in my virtual
machine the directory that I share in Linux.
I read some documentation about samba, I modified the file
/etc/vmware/vmnet1/smb.conf and I added a network connection in Windows
Me but I am a newbie with networks and I can't get it working :(

I will very pleased if anyone could explain to me all the steps that I
need for sharing files between Linux and vmware.

Regards,

Raul