kernel 2.6.7 vs. kernel 2.6.6

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 12 12:52:12 UTC 2004

On Jul 12, 2004 at 05:35, Globe Trotter in a soothing rage wrote:

>So, what are the pros and cons of using Arjan's 2.6.7 kernels against the
>latest 2.6.6 kernel for FC2?
Arjan's kernels are test kernels. But then you already knew that.
Check the changelogs, they might contain something that interests you.

>Both seem to work fine on my machine....
Good for you. Please file any bugs you come across.

N.Emile...
There are no answers, only cross-references.
		-- Weiner
 08:50:46  up 14 days,  2:05,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00