Greetings from Finland

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Jul 12 14:11:44 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 12.07.2004 schrieb Jarkko Elfving um 15:48:

> Q: In Fedora Core 1 I was using EZ-IPUPDATE -software and found very
> good and simple help to congigure it to run automatically in a daemon (I
> hope that I've understand the term "daemon" correctly and use it in
> right position in the sentence) - but now I won't found that same help
> from anywhere (in ez-ipupdate's homesite there was some forum where was
> something about configuring but link in to that wasn't work some unknown
> reason). And answer to that why I don't have the old configure-file is
> because I have to format the whole system while I make the final change
> to WinXP to FC2 (my wife is still using Windows and I've to keep it, so
> I move it on it's own HDD). So... (after long description of my problem)
> I strongly belive that you have quite simple answer to my "big" problem
> :)

http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.stable/ez-ipupdate-3.0.11-0.fdr.0.5.b8.2.i386.rpm

I suspect that package contains a preconfigured and commented
ez-ipupdate.conf file. A simple "daemon" line in the config file
activates the daemon mode.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
Serendipity 16:07:59 up 4 days, 22:16, load average: 1.47, 0.87, 0.36