VNC HowTo or docs

Eubank, Chris RBCM:EX ceubank at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Mon Jul 12 15:28:46 UTC 2004

... you might want to check out RealVNC (www.realvnc.com) ... their new
version supports :0 x connections that works really well (at least for me)

There's also documentation there that might help you :)

Good luck!

Chris Eubank
***Any opinions contained in this e-mail message are solely that of the
author and do not in any way, directly or indirectly, represent my employer,
real or imagined.

***Caution, *nix powered air conditioner, do not open windows!