problems with lilo

Andreas Müller a_m_28 at gmx.net
Mon Jul 12 17:19:04 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 12.07.2004 schrieb Alexander Dalloz um 16:17:
> Am Mo, den 12.07.2004 schrieb Andreas Müller um 14:52:
>

> this is a Fedora list and no Redhat support group ;) Running a
> subscribed Redhat Enterprise Linux you should contact the Redhat support
> - you pay for - and not trying to install packages not made for RHEL!

Well unfortunatly currently I'm using a version without support for
educational purposes in order to test an oracle installation. Anyway,
the grub and lilo versions supplied by this version seem to have all
problems with bigger hds and I suppose that the only solution is a newer
version of lilo and/or grub.

Greetings,

Andreas