/etc/resolv.conf and sendmail

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 15:41:37 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 07:09, Philippe wrote:

>> >Ouch .. to technical for me ;-)
>>
>> Not really, you don't have to sacrifice any virgins or anything
>> like that. It might take a chicken, but those from KFC work just
>> fine. :-)
>
>Here, with the bird flu, KFC was selling fish burger at the menu
> some months ago ;-)

Yeah, I thought of that after I'd written it, and then noted you
weren't 'local'.  So the bird flu really has a lot of people running
scared it seems.

Frankly, I'd be as afraid of what was in the brown fat in the fish as
I am of bird flu.  And cleaning that out on a production scale for
fast food is laborious, so you just have to know its not being done.

>[snip]
>
>> Hopefully, this made a little sense :)
>
>Sure it does ... just have to read it carefully ;-)
>
>Thanks a LOT for taking your precious time to try to help me.
>
>Philippe

Everyone has to learn at some point.  Somebody once took the time with
me, so I return the favor when I can.

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.